Yes an employer and employee can be rated on the website
Yes, but you need to inform them you want to leave.
- Click on post an opening button on the home page.
- Register your business profile and submit.
- You will receive a notification in your mail informing you that your registration needs to be verified.
- Once your verification result is confirmed ok, you received another mail, informing you that you have been registered.
- Log into your employer account.
- Click “Post a Job.”
- Enter a job title, description and additional details. Upload files if necessary.
- Preview your posting.
- Save and click “Post.”
- It is free of charge.
Work experience is entirely a voluntary programme that helps jobseekers to acquire work experience and develop skills needed to get and retain their desired job and build a career. The employer is not under any obligation to pay the work experience seeker during this period. While a job is a fully paid engagement.
Work experience is targeted towards job seeks, while School internship is targeted towards undergraduates and secondary school students. The objective of this is to help the undergraduates learn the practical aspect of what they study in school and build their resume. This will help them graduate with work experience, that employers always ask for. They also have the option of starting their own business if they choose to. School internship also help secondary students to experience work in different industries and thus help them make informed decision about the career they want to pursue.
Click on post resume on home page